Information on this web site is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances shall I be held
liable to any person, company, or third party for any claim for damage, lost profits or business interruption, lost email,
invalidity of warranties or guarantees, loss of service or data on any computer or network, resulting from direct or
indirect use of this web site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall I be held
liable to any person, company or third party for civil liabilities, summons or court orders resulting from direct or
indirect use of this web site.
1. This site may contain technical inaccuracies or other errors.
2. Please DO NOT copy from this site. If you would like to use circuits please email me
3. Please do not submit copyright or protected material and do make sure that is your own work.
4. Feedback would be appreciated advising me of any circuit which is copyrighted or falsely submitted.
5. You may link to this site or any page, but please make a reference to the original contributor.
6. Advice regarding the simulation programs is the authors advice and DOES NOT replace the manufacturers or vendors instructions.
Last revision 30th July 2011
The following sites ONLY are Link Partners, these sites have contributed and therefore have full permission to use any
article or circuit from Circuit Exchange: